The Budget Inn Vallejo/Napa Valley is conveniently centered between two of the most exciting tourist attractions in the world - San Francisco & Napa Valley. The Napa Valley has some of the best wineries in the world, and reaching it is easy when you stay in comfort with us. San Francisco features one tourist attraction after another, and you'll enjoy exploring it. Why not stay at our Vallejo hotel when you do? Downtown Vallejo is a destination in its own right with plenty to see and do. Stay with us at Budget Inn while you do a little exploring. California features natural beauty at every turn, and there's a stunning array of beauty behold near here. Stay at Budget Inn & take it all in.
ONE DAY TRIPS
- Super ADVENTURE: Six Flag Discovery Kingdom
- History or Art: Mare Island Museum and Vallejo Naval or Empress Theatre
- A DAY in the BAY: Vallejo Baylink Ferry to San Francisco
- Enjoy: Angel Island, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Wax Museum etc., and then get back on a Baylink Ferry for your scenic trip to Vallejo.
- Factory Tours and Shopping: Jelly Belly Factory to Anheuser-Busch Factory to West field Shopping Mall
- Play-A-Round or Two: Blue Rock Springs, Hidden Brooke, Mare Island, Joe Mortara Golf courses.
- Napa Valley: check out Castillo di Armoso, Wine Train, beautiful Wine cuntry, etc.
- A Day @ Races:Infineion Raceway or Golden Gate Fields
- Lake Berryessa: The largest lake in Napa County, California